Valore Full Install Stainless Steel VS-2000 Shower Panel with Rain Shower Head
The VS-2000 by Valore is a premium shower panel in an affordable and compact footprint
Valore, a quality designer and manufacturer of shower panels introduces the VS-2000; a high-end design shower panel with premium features but in a smaller and more affordable package.
The VS-2000 is a full-install type of shower panel (which fully replaces the existing shower system including your current water control diverter valve) and is designed after the very popular and larger “Serenity” panel. The shower panel itself is made of 304-gauge high quality stainless steel (1.2mm) and is treated with a special nano-technology-based compound which limits surface permeability thus preventing debris, dust, fingerprints and even water stains from attaching to the panel surface. The VS-2000 has a slim 3” depth panel and uses a stainless “goose neck” shower head rod which holds a large profile 8”x8” shower head with no less than 100 (10×10) silicone jet nozzles in a clean sleek profile to provide a true “rainfall” shower experience. This attractive and unique shower head design is uncommon for shower panels and allows a lot of flexibility and directional adjustment.
The VS-2000 also comes with 6 fully-articulating and adjustable shower jets on the main panel face. Each jet is made of solid brass with a chrome outer finish and has 9 silicone nozzles and shoots a stready stream of water at 50-80 psi (depending on incoming water pressure) . The shower jets are complimented by a cylindrical high-end design solid brass shower wand with matching chrome outer finish. The panel is controlled by a 3-way diverter also made of brass components and comes with a thermostatic valve which regulates hot water temperature to prevent scalding. The final touch is in the form of an integrated soap dish made of tempered glass with anti-slip bar and chrome-finished clip locks.
Maintenance is easy since the panel is fingerprint, dust and water stain resistant. All silicone nozzles are easy to clean – simply wipe across with a towel or even with your hand.
Professional installation by a plumber is recommended, Requires some assembly
- Attractive “slim and flat” modern panel design
- High quality materials and construction
- Full-install shower panel replaces your existing system
- Full stainless steel matt-finished casing (304-gauge/1.2mm)
- Nano-technology non-permeable coating for finger-print, dust and water stain resistance)
- Six fully articulating and adjustable brass shower jets with silicone rubber jet nozzles (9 per jet)
- Easy-to-use rotary 3-way diverter made of brass components
- High end cylindrical brass hand shower in chrome finish with cradle and stainless-wrapped hose
- High quality thermostatic valve with anti-scald technology and temperature control knob and safety button
- Goose neck design head shower with 100 (10×10) silicone nozzles embedded to provide true “rainfall” shower experience
- Anti-clogging, easy-to-clean silicone nozzles embedded in head shower, body jets and hand shower
- Tempered glass soap shelf with anti slip bar and metal locking clips
- Components are UPC/c-UPC certified
- H(57”) x W (8.25”) x D(13”) – with goose neck shower head
- H(43.75”) x W(3”) x D(13”) – panel only
- Handshower Hose = L(59.05”)
- Weight: Product=20 lbs. / In Box=25 lbs.
VS-2000 Cut Sheet
VS-2000 Installation Guide (Pdf)
Watch Product video for more details: