BUYING GUIDE FOR THE BEST RAIN SHOWER HEAD
WHAT IS A RAIN SHOWER HEAD?
Developed to give you the feeling of showering in the rain, rain shower heads offer numerous settings that range from a trickle of water to a dousing storm.
Rain shower heads are usually comprised of a round disk shaped head or a thin square with several tiny holes, so that water can pour out evenly and steadily. More intricate models consist of a pulse tool that converts the water from the shower spray into droplets. Other advanced models feature more randomized settings. For spa-like treatments, you can enjoy a pulsating rain massage. For a waterfall simulation, you can try the drenching rain storm setting. There’s even an option to take a long shower under trickles of water, allowing you to take your time bathing without raising utility costs. You can also enjoy a realistic rain shower experience with the randomized setting option.
The shower head can accommodate the look of your bathroom, as there are several designs and shapes with a number of finishes and materials to choose from, including chrome, steel, and brass.
BENEFITS OF A RAIN SHOWER HEAD
- You get a mellow, calm shower. Would you rather stand under rain droplets or sudden jets of water? Your choice depends on your mood, and the rain shower head gives you such options. Shower under a personalized rain cloud at the warmth you prefer.
- Fantastic flair and style. Rain shower heads are aesthetically pleasing! They’re unique in style and remarkable in size. You can give your bathroom a whole new look with a rain shower head.
- Your shower will get more coverage. You won’t have to stand in a designated spot to get wet. You’ll get completely covered with an even distribution of water, every time you bathe.
- More variety for you. The more detailed rain shower heads have numerous spray patterns you can choose from. The selection allows you to adapt the shower spray to accommodate your mood. If you want to take a powerful hot shower, the drenching rainfall is perfect. If you would prefer to stand under a lengthy shower to wash your stress away, the water-saving trickle option will allow you to do so without the guilt of water consumption. For those suffering from stiff and sore muscles, the pulsing rain massage can be very soothing.
WHAT IS THE BEST RAIN SHOWER HEAD FOR ME?
When selecting a new rain shower head, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Size. It’s always best to get the largest size possible for an optimal rain shower experience. Some rain shower heads are as wide as 10″.
- Quality. Make sure you are getting a quality rain shower head. Read the reviews of customers who have bought some of our products to narrow down your choices.
- Spray settings and design. Many rain shower heads feature numerous spray settings with intricate designs. If you seek a nice rain shower, then a simple setting with a basic design should be sufficient. If you wish to change up your settings and go from a powerful massage to a rainfall setting, or from a mist to drenching settings, then choose a head with multiple spray options.
- Shower arm fit. Will the model you choose mount your ceiling or wall? Is it adaptable to your existing shower arm? You should be able to figure this out from the product pictures and information. If you’re uncertain, consider picking up a replacement shower arm that can accommodate your rain shower head.
- Finish and style. Pair your new shower head to your current bathroom fixtures and fittings. For instance, if you have steel taps in your shower, then select a steel finish for your new shower head. Be mindful that your shower head can turn into the focal point of your bathroom, so it’s worth choosing one that matches the look of your bathroom!