Copper Shower Co. RS-48-96 Round Indoor or Outdoor Showers Kits
Cloud 9 Showers is excited to announce the addition of the 2017 KBIS award winning "Shower Kit" from the Copper Shower Co. The kit includes custom trim pieces and large panels assembled together to create absolutely gorgeous round showers. These can be used as indoor showers or outside showers. We make them with Copper and Galvanized metal. Please keep in mind if you do want this as an outdoor shower, that if you live in warmer weather, that it can create a green patina color over time. Below are the four options you can buy:
- Copper outside of shower – Copper inside of shower $42 p/sf
- Copper outside of shower – Galvanized inside of shower $28 p/sf
- Galvanized outside of shower – Copper inside of shower $28 p/sf
- Galvanized outside of shower – Galvanized inside of shower $20 p/sf
- Panels inside 80 s/f
- Panel outside 88 s/f
- Trim 38 s/f
- Total 206 s/f (48″ OD, 96″ tall, 6 panels)
The installation is incredibly simple and the design of the trim parts allow for panels to be installed easily. Below is an informational video to give you even more details about of these shower kits and to show you how quick and easy this install can be (a full installation manual will be provided with purchase):
Why buy our Copper Shower Kits?
• Copper is Non-Corrosive, it could last forever.
• Installation can be done in hours, not days or weeks.
• The only 100% recyclable enclosure surface.
• Can easily be removed to preform repairs behind walls and reinstalled.
• Copper is Anti-microbial, it kills bacteria
• Can be installed naturally or pre patinated
Want us to Patina your Copper Shower Kit?
All of our Patinas are hand done, no two panels are alike. When we do patinas for a kit we do all the panels and trim together at the same time so everything will be as consistent as possible but again, no two panels will ever be the same.
Patinas are available in Light, Medium Roll, Medium Brush, Heavy and Rust for an additional $4 p/sf of finished shower size. If you would like to do this you will need to contact us to make a custom order.